"Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service". To provide sound financial services for our credit union family.
HAR-CO Service Expectations
- Conduct all credit union business in an accurate, prompt, courteous manner.
- Treat every person with whom we come in contact with respect and dignity.
- Thoroughly understand the needs and wants of the credit union family and provide the products and services that will meet those needs.
- Educate our credit union family to help them improve their economic condition.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Looking ahead to the next half century and beyond, the focus remains clearly on keeping HAR-CO the most helpful and most trusted banking option available for you, our members. What will always be very special are our people. People to not just hear but listen to your questions. People to offer financial options that are right for your needs, not ours. People who will take the time to say hello, who ask how you are and really want to know the answer.
HAR-CO exists to improve the financial health and well-being of our member-owners. Helping you is our first and only consideration. It has been the tradition of our first sixty years. It is the promise to you that we will keep as we head into the future.