Digital Banking Disclosure
A membership at Har-co Credit Union entitles you to secure 24/7 online access to your accounts from any device with internet access. With your membership number and password you can log on anywhere and anytime to get your current account balances, transfer funds, pay your bills, apply for a loan, and update your personal information. Log on now to get the full benefits of membership.
- Personal Online Banking with real-time account information
- CheckFree – pay bills right from your home page
- Account Alerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export – easy to export information to financial management software
- Popmoney® personal payment service
- External Transfers – transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Mobiliti™ – mobile banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
Personal Finance Manager
Manage all of your finances in one place!
- Consolidate your account data from other financial institutions, credit cards, investment accounts, mortgage and insurance accounts in one location
- Automatically track & analyze your spending
- Target savings goals
- Build a budget in minutes
eStatements are a convenient and safe way for Har-co members to view and print account statements from the security of Har-co’s Internet Home Banking website.
Enrolling in eStatements:
- Log into your online banking account.
- Under "Accounts" tab, click on your main account.
- Go to "Online Statements" and click continue.
- Input the code from the PDF file.
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you're officially paperless!
- eStatements available much faster than if mailed
- Accumulate 12 months of history
- Receive monthly and quarterly statements
- Opt for e-mail notification when eStatement is available
External Transfers (FI to/from FI)
Online banking users automatically have access to external transfers.
Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
As an added benefit, bill pay users will automatically have access to our new Popmoney® personal payment service.
Our personal bill pay service is free.
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- Optional Overnight Payments are now available. Fees are displayed.
- A $2.00 charge is assessed for each Popmoney® payment, for any dollar amount.
Attention eNotice Recipients:
eNotices will be unavailable until further notice. All notices will be mailed. Update your mailing address if necessary.
Users already enrolled for Bill Pay are automatically enrolled for Popmoney®. Popmoney® is a personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney® allows you to send and receive money with just a person’s email or cell phone number. Best of all, you don’t need a separate account; you’ll just use your current checking account. It’s that easy!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to Online Banking, go to the Pay People tab and select Send Money. Or from your smart phone in Mobiliti choose Transfer/Pay, Popmoney®.
- Send money using the recipient’s name and email address, mobile number, checking/savings account or debit card information.
- You’ll be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If the recipient’s financial institution is part of the Popmoney® network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution’s online banking site. If not, they just go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct them to their account.