What information or documentation is needed to apply for a new checking account?
To apply for a new checking account, you will need the following for you and all joint account-holders:
• Social Security number
•on-expired government issued photo identification (driver’s license, valid passport, government issued ID with photo and signature)
•Minimumrequired opening deposit (amount varies depending on type of account)
How can I make a deposit into my checking account?
• Enroll in Online Banking to transfer funds from your account at another institution
• Download our Mobile App and select Deposit at the bottom of the home screen to deposit a check
• Deposit cash/checks through a branch ATM using your Har-co Debit Card
• Place your deposit in the Night Depository at any branch office
• Sign up for Direct Deposit - the initiating company (i.e. employer, social security, pension company, etc.) will need the following information:
1. Har-co’s routing number 255076892
2. Your checking account number, located on the bottom of your Har-co checks to the right of the routing number. What if I don’t have checks? You can stop by any branch office and request starter checks OR call the Contact Center at 410-838-9090 for other options.