We noticed you're using an older browser that we do not support. Please upgrade to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience.Upgrade
It's your money. Access it when and where you want with over 32,000 ATMs.Open an account online
Just because we're local to Harford County, doesn't your access to your money is only local. Featuring over 32,000 MoneyPass ATMs across the country! Plus no minimum balance and no hidden fees.Find a surcharge-free ATM
No maintenance or per check charges.
From $1 to $1,000,000.
Unlimited Har-co and MoneyPass ATM transactions.
Access your money on our site or through the app. Manage all of your finances in one place.
Free starter checks and a box of basic checks every year.
Pay your bills with ease from anywhere.
A Money Market Account combines the benefits of both a savings and checking account while generally offering a higher rate of return than a regular savings account. This account provides tremendous flexibility and easy access to your money. Please give us a call or visit for our current rates.
To apply for a new checking account, you will need the following for you and all joint account-holders:
• Social Security number
•on-expired government issued photo identification (driver’s license, valid passport, government issued ID with photo and signature)
•Minimumrequired opening deposit (amount varies depending on type of account)
• Enroll in Online Banking to transfer funds from your account at another institution
• Download our Mobile App and select Deposit at the bottom of the home screen to deposit a check
• Deposit cash/checks through a branch ATM using your Har-co Debit Card
• Place your deposit in the Night Depository at any branch office
• Sign up for Direct Deposit - the initiating company (i.e. employer, social security, pension company, etc.) will need the following information:
1. Har-co’s routing number 255076892
2. Your checking account number, located on the bottom of your Har-co checks to the right of the routing number. What if I don’t have checks? You can stop by any branch office and request starter checks OR call the Contact Center at 410-838-9090 for other options.
Exclusively low rates that you can use for anything such as: bill consolidation, education vacations, or anything else in life.
Get the edge in today's market with one-day pre-approval. Spend less time closing on your house and more time making memories.
Introducing your pass to Harford County, with the new Har-co card. 5% cash back on local businesses and 2% on all other purchases.